An Easy Gift Box for Yankee Candle Votives – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Rings of Love FREE Paper
- In Colour Glimmer Paper
- Flowers & Leaves Punch
- Bough Punch
- Simply Scored Scoring Tool
Time To Make – 10 Minutes
This is such a darling project, and it’s ideal for giving a gift of a yankee candle votive. I have loads of those around, and they make lovely little gifts.
I wanted to go ‘frugal’ with my project. So it’s free paper, punched glimmer paper, discounted candle.
And that’s it!
Honestly, what more can you want?
The paper is quite seasonal, but it’s all the seasons rather than just one.
And I went with the summery paper, but of course, you can swap it for seasonal designs and then add a seasonal scented yankee candle inside.
I love it, and I hope you do too!
- Finished Dimensions – 2 x 2 x 3-1/4″ (5 x 5 x 8cm)
- Paper – 8-1/2 x 6″ (21.5 x 15cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 2, 4, 6, 8″ (5, 10, 15, 20cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1-3/4, 5″ (4.5, 12.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!