Layered Cards are So Easy with FREE Paper – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Wonderful World Stamp Set FREE
- Wonderful World Designer Paper FREE
- Stampin’ Write Markers
- Stampin’ Trimmer
Time To Make – 15 Minutes
I absolutely love to make layered cards. When it’s the school holidays, as it is here, and you need cards, but time is against you and you have little of it, a layered card is the way to go.
Let the paper do the hard work!
Especially Free paper!
And yes, free stamps too!
I love how these 2 came out, and if you’ve followed me for any length of time, you’ll have seen me make other layered cards.
And they’re different every time!
That’s what I love about them!
There are no rules other than whatever measurement you decide for your border, keep it the same for your layers. That’s it!
Now, go get yourself some free paper while you can. You never know when it’s going to sell out!
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!