Free Paper for Pretty Gift Boxes – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Rings of Love FREE Designer Paper
- Simply Scored Scoring Tool
Time To Make – 15 Minutes
Well, today’s project is about maximising the free! Yes, we are using Free Paper again, but this time, it’s the Rings of Love paper. And it’s so lovely! There’s a little something for everyone and for every season. And I went with the utterly delightful houses.
Aren’t they adorable!
Then once you have your paper, you just need some cardstock, ribbon and snips. Oh yes, for I am fussy cutting today. Not my usual skill set, but I decided that straight lines couldn’t be too hard. Can they?
These are nice little boxes, and would be lovely with some scented candles in or something like that for someone for perhaps a new home.
I hope you like them, and don’t forget, grab that free paper now!
- Cardstock BASE – 7 x 7″ (17.5 x 17.5cm)
- Score at 2″ (5cm) on all sides
- Paper LID – 5 x 5″ (12.5 x 12.5cm)
- Score at adjusted 1″ (2.3cm) on all sides
- Finished size – 3 x 3 x 2″ (7.5 x 7.5 x 5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!