Use Scraps To Make an Adorable Hippest Hippo Gift Bag – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Hippest Hippos FREE Stamp Set
- Hippo FREE Dies
- Cardstock Scraps
- Designer Paper Scraps
- Simply Scored Scoring Tool
- Blends Alcohol Markers
Time To Make – 15 Minutes
This is such an adorable little project, and yes, it really is using scraps. Scraps of card and scraps of paper.
Of course, the scraps are turned into something magical when you add score lines, glue, and the most adorable hippo!
I love how these make me smile whenever I see them!
Oh and shout out to everyone on facebook and instagram who agreed with me on the purple variation!
I was about to film and then couldn’t decide. I was erring towards Gorgeous Grape, but pondered if another colour would be better. But no, you all assured me that purple was the way to go!
So, now, who has earned themselves the free hippos and matching dies? Yes, they’re free during Sale a Bration, but only while stocks last…!
- Cardstock – 5 x 7″ (12.5 x 17.5cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 3, 4″ (7.5, 10cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1, 4″ (2.5, 10cm)
- DSP – 2-3/4 x 2-3/4″ (7 x 7cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!