Make 3 Bags from One Sheet Of Happy Forest Paper- #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Happy Forest Friends Designer Paper
- Happier Than Happy Stamp Set
- Happy Forest Dies
- Simply Scored Scoring Tool
- Mini Cut & Emboss Machine
Time To Make – 15 Minutes
I do love a quick and pretty project, and the gorgeous Happy Forest Paper and Suite is ideal for this.
These would make fantastic table favours, perhaps with names on them. Or maybe, just darling little gifts to give away.
The paper is utterly delightful, Happy Forest indeed!
And yes, there was some complications with the die cutting, but by the power of magic and video, I fixed it!
Now, who would you give a gift to with an adorable owl and some sweet toadstools on?
If you’re watching this via email link, the corrected version of the video is now below!
- Paper – 4 x 12″ (10 x 30.5cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 1, 5.75, 6.75, 11.5″ (2.5, 14.5, 17, 29cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1″ (2.5cm)
- Finished size – 1 x 3 x 4.75″ (2.5 x 7.5 x 12cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!