A Cute Fat Bottomed Bag For Gifting – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Celebrate Everything FREE Designer Paper
- Christmas Scottie Bundle of Stamps and Punch
- Simply Scored Scoring Tool
Time To Make – 10 Minutes
How ridiculously adorable is that Scottie Dog?
I wanted to make a bag for gifts for Jacob as it’s his birthday coming up soon, and I wanted to make something fun using festive products but in a non Christmassy way.
Step forward, the Christmas Scottie dog stamp set and matching punch.
How can you go wrong with something that cute?
And the paper, well, that’s free! We love free and you can get it when you place an order that qualifies for Stampin’ Rewards. That’s orders over £150 (€200) and you can choose anything from the catalogues, or the exclusive Host products at the back of each catalogue.
Now, do you think Jacob will like his little gift bag with the Scottie dog on it
- Paper – 6 x 12” (15.25 x 30.5cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 2-7/8, 5-3/4, 8-5/8, 11-1/2” (7, 14, 21, 28cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 2” (5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!