Hand Stamped Gift Box The Easy Way – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You Will Need
- Lovely and Lasting Stamp Set
- Lasting Label Punch
- Soft Succulent Cardstock
- Soft Succulent Ink
- Soft Succulent Shimmer Ribbon
- Shaded Spruce Ink
- Simply Scored Scoring Tool
- Tear and Tape
Time To Make – 15 Minutes
I love to make hand stamped gift boxes and this one here is designed to fit around that beautiful flower from the Lovely & Lasting bundle that has gorgeous stamps and a fantastic punch too.
My original box was made using Blushing Bride with Melon Mambo Ink, but the new one has Soft Succulent as the base, and then Shaded Spruce over the top.
But whenever you’re making a hand stamped box like this, choose toning pastel and deep shades, or white as your base. No good using 2 pastels or 2 dark shades!
But I love how this came out, it’s so very pretty, even when you tie it all up and find out it’s backwards. Oops!
Anyway, I hope you like it!
- Cardstock – 7 x 10″ (18 x 25cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 3.25, 4.75, 8, 9.5″ (8, 12, 20, 24cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1.5, 5.5″ (4, 14cm)
- Finished Size – 1.5 x 3.25 x 4″ (4 x 8 x 10cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!