Pootles Advent Countdown 2022 #4 EOS Lip Balm Gift Box – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
How can we already be at the 4th project of this year’s Advent Countdown series? Seriously!!! Week 4 and in a couple of weeks, we start speeding it up and I’ll be sharing 2 projects a week for you!
But today, I’m remaking an old favourite and very popular project. The EOS Lip Balm Gift Box!
I’ve made it a few times in the past for you all, and every time, it proves popular. So why not make it again, but with the Lights Aglow designer series paper and that gorgeous gold foiling.
I love how these little boxes look like mini Christmas presents, all wrapped up with those bows.
And a great way to give a gift of an EOS lip balm!
Have a super week everyone, and if you’re prepping ready for Christmas, let me know!
- BOX – 6×6″ (15x15cm) Scored at 2″ (5cm) on ALL sides
- LID – 4×4″ (10x10cm) Scored at 1″ (2.5cm) on ALL sides
- INNER – 1-7/8 x 5-1/2″ (4.5 x 14cm) Scored at 1-7/8, 2-3/8, 4-1/4, 4-3/4″ (4.5, 6, 10.5, 12cm)
- Panels for inside and lid all measure the same – 1-7/8″ (4.5cm) Square
- Extra panels for inside measure 1-3/4″ (4cm) Square
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, Ireland, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!