Easy Gift Bags For Any Occasion using Tea Boutique – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
There is something rather special about making a gift bag for someone, even if it’s just to hold a few little sweeties or toiletries.
Making packaging for someone, just because, is also a nice thing for us to make, as much as it is to give.
So today I decided to double up some of our charming 6 x 6 Tea Boutique paper for this easy gift bag, and rather than put tea cups on it, I went for the Dragonfly Dreams stamp set and that lovely matching punch.
Isn’t it sweet on the front of the bag?
I hope you like these 2 little bags, the really are easy gift bags, and I hope you make some too!
- Duplicate the measurements for both sheets of paper
- Paper – 6 x 6″ (15.25 x 15.25cm)
Score on the FIRST side at 1.5, 5.5″ (4, 14cm)
Score on the SECOND side at 1.5, 5″ (4, 12.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, Ireland, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!