Pootles Advent Countdown 2022 #8 Lovely Gift Bag – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
Happy Monday everyone!
Today I’m sharing a festive version of the gift bag that I made for all my team who came to my Team Retreat at the start of the month.
These are the original ones I made, but it was nice to make a Christmassy version too for you using the Santa Express Suite.
And while I put ribbons and rhinestones into my gift bags, you can put anything you want in.
Oh, and while I remember, I carefully wrote out my list of projects-to-make during November, and I had actually written this down as a project to make with a new suite coming out, so yes, you may get a second version of it that looks totally different. But we all need cute gift bags don’t we?
Oh and while I remember, link to the Binder Clips that I used.
UK – Amazon
USA – Amazon
Have a lovely day everyone!
- Paper – 12 x 8″ (30 x 20cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 1, 5.5, 6.5, 11″ (2.5, 14, 16.5, 27.5cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1, 7″ (2.5, 17.5cm)
- Finished size of gift bags – 1 x 6 x 4.5″ (2.5 x 15 x 11.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, Ireland, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!