Fitting Florets Tall Slim Gift Bag Tutorial – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
Well, as promised yesterday, I have a project today that shows off the stunning new Fitting Florets suite of limited edition papers and stamps.
Although, as this isn’t a festive project, I didn’t use the framed and festive stamps.
What I actually did was extend the team gift bag that I made last week, and made it 4″ taller!
Isn’t it brilliant!
If you missed the project last week, you can see it HERE, but the dimensions of the height is all that’s different, however, it leaves me loads of room to decorate the bag.
I have to say, I rather like the taller version!
And yes, there was a little bit of wibbling going on with the die cutting, it was painful, but hopefully the colouring and finished look made up for it?
What do you think?
link to the Binder Clips that I used.
UK – Amazon
USA – Amazon
- Paper – 12 x 12″ (30 x 30cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 1, 5.5, 6.5, 11″ (2.5, 14, 16.5, 27.5cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1, 11″ (2.5, 27.5cm)
- Finished size of gift bags – 1 x 10 x 4.5″ (2.5 x 25 x 11.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, Ireland, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!