Pootles Advent Countdown 2022 #11 Chocolate Coin Hanger – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
There is something about those irritating and fiddly little chocolate coins that are actually totally irresistible. Despite the irritation factor. I’m right, aren’t I?
I love to buy them, the boys adore them. In fact, I don’t think I know anyone who doesn’t like them!
So that’s why, I always make a special holder for them each year.
This one is a remake of a project from almost exactly 7 years ago!
In that tutorial, I only put in a couple of coins, but this time around, I’ve fitted 4 in there.
And I’ve adapted slightly to have a hanging option for them.
I also used the gorgeous Metallic and Shimmer paper from the back of the Mini Catalogue.
You’d be forgiven for missing the paper as it’s sort of just hidden away. But it’s delightful. Particularly with the adorable penguin on there!
So if you’re like me, and you love a chocolate coin, these are perfect!
Have a super day!
- Cardstock/Paper – 5.5 x 4″ (13 x 10cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 2, 2.5, 4.5, 5″ (5, 6, 11, 12cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 0.5″ (1cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, Ireland, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!