Pootles Advent Countdown 2022 #13 Santa Express Train and Carriages – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
I was asked a little while ago if I could make a little train and carriages using the Santa Express suite, and not one to disappoint, I had a go!
I rather like it!
I designed it to suit the main train engine, but it works well for the carriages too.
What are you going to put inside? I’d think probably just small sweeties or maybe small chocolate coins. This really is more of a home decor piece with hidden mini sweeties inside.
But whatever you use it for, it’s adorable and I’m very happy with it!
It’s very easy to make, just as many little boxes as you’d like!
Have a wonderful day!
- Each box is the same size
- Cardstock – 7.5 x 3£ (19.5 x 7.5cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 1, 3.5, 4.5, 7″ (2.5, 9, 11.5, 18cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1″ (2.5cm)
- Finished size – 1 x 2 x 2.5″ (2.5 x 5 x 6.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, Ireland, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!