Pootles Advent Countdown 2022 #15 Tealight Gift Box Tutorial – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
One of my most popular projects is my tealight gift box that houses 4 tealights, but uses such a small piece of paper.
It’s so popular that I find myself keeping an old project in my drawers for a year, so that I can bring it out and remake it in ‘real time’ on camera! Although this one has been in my inspiration drawers since 2019!!!
This year, I’ve decided to use the Sweetest Christmas suite for my paper and decoration. You can get some wonderfully scented candles these days, and a sweet vanilla peppermint is my favourite to have around!
Now, as I said, this is a really popular project, so I hope to see some of your versions of it!
- Cardstock/Paper – 7 3/4 x 5 1/4″ (19.5 x 14cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 3/4, 7″ (2, 17.5cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 3/4, 2 1/4, 3, 4 1/2″ (2, 6, 8, 12cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, Ireland, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!