Sneak Peek On The Farm Big Box Tutorial – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
OK, so us demonstrators can start shopping the new catalogue and Sale a Bration catalogue on Thursday, but because I was an attendee of OnStage (our annual convention) earlier this month, I was able to buy a few products early.
And I couldn’t resist the On The Farm bundle, and it got me the paper for freeeeeee!
I love free stuff. We all do, right?
So it was a no brainer to get the paper when I was already buying the bundle!
And the project was a no brainer too.
The lovely Gloria had emailed me recently asking if I could make her a box to hold a specific size of card that she makes. It’s a big old card at 5 x 7″ and she needed the box to be 7.5 x 5.5″ and for it to be 1.5-2″ deep!
That’s a whopper card, and I really hope that Gloria sends me a photo of her creations!
So while I don’t make cards of that size, I can always use big boxes, and I’m sure you do too!
I hope you like my first share of some new products, I will be scattering more over the next month too!
Cardstock and Lid are the same size, please watch the video on how to adjust your paper to score the lid, otherwise all measurements are the same.
- 9.5 x 11.5″ (24 x 29cm)
- Score at 2″ (5cm) on all sides
- finished dimensions – 7.5 x 5.5 x 2″ (19 x 14 x 5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, Ireland, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!