Pootles Advent Countdown 2022 #21 Mistletoe Stamped Tea Light Gift Box – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
Isn’t the Mistletoe Magic stamp set beautiful?
For 14 years, we had a tiny faux sprig of mistletoe that lived all year round on a light fixture in our front hall. It went up the first year we lived in our house in Wales, but when we moved, while we did take it down, it just hasn’t gone back up again in this house sadly.
I know exactly where the sprig is, perhaps this year is the one to put it back up? This is our 6th year here after all.
But in place of the tiny sprig of mistletoe, I have stamped sprigs all over cardstock so that I could then make a very pretty gift box for some tealights.
And although mine aren’t scented, that ‘sniff hole’ on each side is just in case you do want to give scented ones to someone.
There are some amazing fragrances out there!
And yes, this box does hold 12 little tea lights! If you get the ‘cheap’ ones from a supermarket, you can get some great bargain gifts from a bag or two of tealights and a sheet of cardstock!
Have a super day everyone!
- Finished Size – 3.25×3.25×1.5″
- Cardstock – 9 3/4 x 6 1/8″
- Score on LONG side at 1/2, 3 5/8, 5 1/8, 8 1/4″
- Score on the SHORT side at 1 1/2, 4 5/8″
- Finished Size – 8x8x4cm
- Cardstock – 25 x 16cm
- Score on the LONG side at 4, 12, 16, 24cm
- Score on the SHORT side at 4, 12cm
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, Ireland, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!