Pootles Advent Countdown 2022 #23 Chocolate 3 2 1 Box – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
I can’t believe how close we are getting to Christmas!
My boys are still at school until the middle of next week, but I’m beginning to get ahead of the festive preparations!
I have a cute and quick little project for you today.
I had bought these chocolates at the airport on our way home from Vienna last month, and finally I have put a project together for you.
It uses my infamous 3 2 1 box pattern, and while I’ve put chocolates in this one, I originally designed it for a friend who makes handmade soaps, and I’ve used it for all sorts of other projects too.
And yes this is a Festive project, but it uses stamps and a punch and papers from the Annual Catalogue! I do like to make full use of all my supplies!
I hope you like the project, and if you can’t find the cube shaped chocolates (I’ve googled like crazy, apparently the airport is the best place!) you can fit plenty of other things inside.
- Cardstock – 4 x 9″ (22.5 x 10cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 1, 4, 5, 8″ (2.5, 10, 12.5, 20cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1, 3″ (2.5, 7.5cm)
- DSP 2-3/4 x 1-3/4″ (7 x 4.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, Ireland, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!