Pootles Advent Countdown 2022 #24 Fold Flat Christmas Scottie Box – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
Does anyone else feel like they’re on some ‘use it up’ challenge to get through their festive patterned paper?
I know that I can store it until next year, the reality is that I won’t. Or if I did, I’d lose it.
So use it up is my current mantra!
And this adorable little box is a great way to use up those smaller pieces.
It’s just 6×6 for the paper (15.25cm) and you use the same for the box base.
Just don’t do what I did on both camera and for the sample. Put the base on as the lid…. ooops!
And the Scottie Dog, well, he’s not just for Christmas. he is for life!
- Paper AND Cardstock – 6 x 6″ (15.25 x 15.25cm)
- Score on 2 sides at 1.5 and 4.5″ (4 and 11.25cm)
- MARK on all 4 sides at 3″ (7.6cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, Ireland, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!