Stampin’ Up! Mini Catalogue Sneak Peek – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
One of the best things about being a demonstrator is that I can get to shop the upcoming catalogues a month early. Hurrah!
I was actually able to get this bundle and free paper back in early November because I attended OnStage, but I held off until now to show you the gorgeous new stuffs.
I’ve got loads to share, I have some ‘showcase’ videos coming next week, but today I have a project.
It’s got this lovely stamp and die bundle, Dainty Delight, and then Free paper on it too!
The Sale a Bration promotion is coming soon in January too, and the bundle is enough that you can get the paper for free. That’s a win for me!
It’s a nice way to get a little collection together, right?
I hope you like my little sneak peek and that perhaps you’ll be adding this to your list too?
- Cardstock – 10.5 x 6.25″ (27 x 16cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 2.5, 5, 7.5, 10″ (6.5, 13, 19.5, 26cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 2.5, 4.5, 5.75″ (6.5, 11.5, 15cm)
- Score on the LONG side to the FIRST score line at 1.25, 6.25″ (3.25, 16.25cm)
- DSP Panels – 2.25 x 1.75″ (6 x 4.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, Ireland, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!