Tall Slim On the Farm Gift Box – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
Well, Sale a Bration 2023 has started now, and you’re all happily shopping and joining me and I’m utterly delighted! The promotion is just 2 short months, and we know how fast time flies, right?
Before we know it, Spring will be here and we will be out planting vegetables and flowers.
That brings me somewhat neatly (ish!) to today’s project!
I’d been demonstrating box making with my team at our Christmas Party last month, and I decided to use the FREE Day At The Farm paper on one of the projects, specifically this one covered in vegetables!
I have to confess, I’m not sure how I’ll use it in future projects, but give it time, I may come up with something else quirky!
But the version I filmed was a deliberate and determined one just so I could have a trio of ducks. And why not! They’re adorable and so cute!
I love them. In fact, I love all the animal silhouettes in the die set and will be using them a lot!
Have a super day everyone!
- Cardstock – 8.25 x 10″ (21 x 25cm)
- Score on the SHORT side first at 2, 4, 6, 8″ (5, 10, 15, 20cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 2, 8″ (5, 20cm)
- DSP – 4 of 1.75 x 5.75″ (4.5 x 14.5cm) AND 1 of 1.75 x 1.75″ (4.5 x 4.5cm)
- Finished Size – 2 x 2 x 6″ (5 x 5 x 15cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, Ireland, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!