Sale a Bration Dandy Designs Free Paper Gift Box – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
How fabulous is this great big box using the Sale a Bration FREE paper, Dandy Designs?
I love using free paper more than anything in the world. I’m not exactly frugal with paper, I happily chop it up and use it, but when it’s free, like in Sale a Bration, I can really go to town!
This is a paper pack that’s chock a block full and I adore the soft pastelly shades in it!
I decided that I would use the Lucky Clover stamp set, and while clover is green, I took a little artistic licence with my first one and made my clovers blue! And why not. But of course, I stuck to tradition with the second one and used greens.
Such a great box, I hope you like it!
- Paper – 12 x 12″ (30 x 30cm)
- Score on the FIRST side at 2, 10″ (5, 25cm)
- Score on the SECOND side at 2, 5, 7, 10″ (5, 12.5, 17.5, 25cm)
- Finished Size – 2 x 8 x 3″ (5 x 20 x 7.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, Ireland, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!