Pagoda Topped Box using Two Tone Flora – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
I love to have fun with boxes and projects, and sometimes, I don’t quite get the colours right.
This is one of those days.
Thankfully though, I brought it round on the box that I filmed, but I like to include my mistakes.
The great thing about the Two Tone Flora bundle is that you can mix and match all sorts of pairs of colours to make totally bespoke combinations!
How fun, right?
I am much happier with my second project and I think I did ok with the colours!
Have a super day everyone!
- Cardstock – 8.5 x 6″ (21 x 15cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 2, 4, 6, 8″ (5, 10, 15, 20cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 2, 4″ (5, 10cm)
- Paper – 6 of 1.75 x 1.75″ (4.5 x 4.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, Ireland, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!