How To Make an Easy Stick Gift Pouch – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
I have been making ‘easy stick’ bags pretty much since I first joined Stampin’ Up! in 2013. I’ve made tall ones, short ones, wide ones and little ones. And they’re all the same, one strip of adhesive to close is all that’s needed!
This is one of my favourite designs of easy stick bag and it allows for little strips of paper decoration and a little stamping too.
I am using the By the Bay speciality paper on mine, but nothing watery or fishy about it!
And that Happy Labels pick a punch and matching stamp set is ideal for this shape.
It’s a nice little pouch, a great size for gifting little things to someone special!
- Cardstock – 6 x 11″
- Score on the LONG side at 1, 5.25, 6.25, 10.5″
- Still on the LONG Side, part score at 0.5 & 5.75″
- Score on the SHORT side at 0.5, 1.5, 4.5, 4.75″
- DSP = 1 x 4″ & 1 5/8 x 4″
- Cardstock – 28 x 15cm
- Score on the LONG side at 2.5, 13.5, 16, 27cm
- Still on the LONG side, part score at 1.25 & 14.75cm
- Score on the SHORT side at 1, 3.5, 11, 11.5cm
- DSP = 10.5 x 3 & 10.5 x 3.5cm
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, Ireland, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!