Beautiful Flowers on FREE Designer Paper – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
So who else has fallen for the Dainty Flowers paper inside the Sale a Bration brochure?
I absolutely love all those floral images and I adore that it pairs with the dainty delight bundle of stamps and dies.
And it’s the dies I wanted to use today on the dainty flowers paper.
I do love the paper, very much so, but some of the pages are a little too ‘busy’ for the project I wanted to make today, so I used the more muted backgrounds instead.
And that meant I could use the Dainty Delight dies on their own. Though I admit, the dainty flowers page I chose for my on-screen project was perfect, but I perhaps should have used a darker pink for my die cutting?
But nevertheless, I love the project, and yes, I love the dainty flowers paper very much!
- Paper – 12 x 8.5″ (30 x 22cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 2, 4, 6, 8″ (5, 10, 15, 20cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 2, 10″ (5, 25cm)
- Finished Size – 2 x 2 x 8″ (5 x 5 x 20cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, Ireland, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!