Legendary Ride Cafe Racer Motorbike Gift Box – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
Happy Friday everyone!
For those of you who don’t know, my husband has motorbikes. He’s had them since long before we met, when he was a teenager, and there hasn’t ever been a time when he hasn’t had at least one in our garage, often 2, usually one that he’s ‘working on’.
A few years ago, he bought the guts and stuff of a bike and built it all up to become the Cafe Racer (Deauville) that is in this picture!
He brought it back from rust and loose parts and fully restored it! And while it’s not a bike he rides all that often, he does love it!
So of course, I then had to buy the Ready To Ride bundle so that I could make gifts and cards for him!
And I know that my younger sons will be making projects for him using it too!
- Cardstock AND Lid – 12 x 12″ (30 x 30cm)
- Score at 2″ on all 4 sides on BOTH, making sure to follow the tip in the video for the lid.
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, Ireland, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!