Beautiful Birthday Bag Tutorial Using FREE Paper! – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
OK, so we are going super bright on today’s project!
I wanted to show off the Flowers & More Rewards free paper, but rather than sticking to one theme of paper, I wanted to show options!
So my original stripy project would be great for one of my sons, but then the floral one would be super for my Mum!
See, options! And there are so many different designs in the paper pack, which you can get free with Stampin’ Rewards, that your options are endless!
And that Best Day stamp set it is so much fun! While I’ve gone for the birthday cake on mine, I will definitely be doing a project with a fairy cake cat on it!
Now, have you got any birthdays coming up? We are clear in February, but my birthday next month kicks off one after another after another in our family, and I like to have a stash of bags and boxes ready for each one.
Have a super day everyone!
- Paper – 12 x 12″ (30.5 x 30.5cm)
- Score on the FIRST side at 3.5, 5.75, 9.25, 11.5″ (9, 14.5, 23.5, 29cm)
- Score on the SECOND side at 2.25, 10″ (5.5, 25cm)
- Coloured Panel – 3 x 3.75″ (9.5 x 7.5cm)
- White Panel – 2.5 x 2.75″ (7 x 9cm)
- Finished Size – 3.5 x 2.25 x 7.75″ (9 x 5.5 x 19.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, Ireland, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!