Stunning Petal Park Layered Gift Box – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
There is something very gentle, and almost therapeutic, about stamping all over a piece of cardstock. Just randomly. No method, no rules, no formula. Just stamping.
I love it and I forget to remember how much fun it is!
So today I have a project for you that shows you just that. Stamping all over some card!
I rather like the Petal Park suite, particularly that fabulous punch! I mean, who doesn’t love a punch, right?
And with this project, you can definitely switch out any colours that you want. While I’ve gone pale pastels, you could do brights or rich deep regals.
Whatever you choose, you’re going to make a great gift box.
Even one with an AssistaKitty helping…!
- Dimensions when finished – 4 x 2.5 x 2″ (10 x 6.5 x 5cm)
- Cardstock for box – 8 x 11″ (20 x 28cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 2, 4.5, 6.5, 9″ (5, 11.5, 16.5, 23cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 2, 6″ (5, 15cm)
- COLOURED panels
- 1 of 3.75 x 2.25″ (9.5 x 6cm)
- 2 of 3.75 x 1.75″ (9.5 x 4.5cm)
- 2 of 1.75 x 2.25″ (4.5 x 6cm)
- WHITE panels
- 1 of 3.5 x 2″ (9 x 5.5cm)
- 2 of 3.5 x 1.5″ (9 x 4cm)
- 2 of 1.5 x 2″ (4 x 5.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, Ireland, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!