Hand Stamped Delicate Flowers Favour Bag – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
Well, today’s tiny project is brought to you using Dainty Delight which is such a lovely stamp set.
If I could remember the correct name…
I genuinely don’t know why I keep calling it delicate flowers, but that’s not the name. Dainty Delight…. I probably will get it wrong a few more times, but then, I carry a lot of stuff around in my head, and I’m sure I’m not alone!
But aside from that, aren’t they sweet?
They’re dinky little bags, perfect for a few sweeties put inside, or some tiny toiletries perhaps?
But little bags can make a big impact, and when you have a pretty set like Dainty Delight, well, the name suggests a dainty project is a must!
I love how these look, and with the rich dark colours of Cherry Cobbler and Starry Sky, they’re sure to stand out!
Have a super day everyone!
- Paper/Card – 6 x 4″
- Score on short side at 1″
- Score on long side at 1, 2.75, 3.75, 5.5″
- Paper/Card – 15 x 10cm
- Score on short side at 2.5cm
- Score on long side at 2.5, 7, 9.5, 14cm
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, Ireland, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!