A Beautiful Easy Stick Gift Bag Tutorial – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
There is something lovely about mixing old and new together to see what you get.
Today I’m mixing an old project with new products, and in fact, I’m mixing new product with older ones too!
See, old and new!
I love this bag, I don’t make it nearly often enough, and throughout the video, I chatter about it’s origins back in 2013 and how it led me to make 2 versions of the same project on film.
It’s a very lovely shape, and it’s fun to make a bag that uses only one strip of tape!
I hope you have a lovely week, we are on the last 2 days of Sale a Bration, so it’s your last chance to join with our incredible offer. Or of course, shop too!
- Cardstock – 10.5 x 8-3/8″ (26.5 x 21cm) (26.5 x 21cm)
- Score on the LONG Side as follows:
- full at 1-1/2″, 5″, 6-1/2″, 10″ (4, 12.5, 16.5, 25cm)
- partway (approx 5″ (12.5cm) down the vertical) at 3/4″ and 5 & 3/4″ (2, 4cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1/2, 2, 7, 7-1/4 (1, 5, 18, 18.5cm)
- DSP Panels – 3-1/4 x 4-3/4″ AND 3-1/4 x 3/4″ ( 8 x 11cm) AND (8 x 1.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, Ireland, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!