How To Make a Fold Flat Desk Tidy – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
Earlier this week I promised that I would share the 2nd of my 2 projects from our team retreat, and here it is!
This is an adaptation of a project I made a fair few years ago and it was resized to fit little scraps of the Naturally Gilded Paper from the new Online Exclusives.
Because our event was just a couple of days in to March, I wasn’t able to order more paper before it, so I was reliant on the 2 packs of paper I was able to get on Demonstrator Pre Order…. And boy did I make it work!
I stretched it out to fit the whole group in attendance and then let them play with colour and see what happened.
Each table was given plenty of neutrals cardstock so that they all had choices, and then I added in paler colours too for the layers. Pinks and greens and blues and purples.
I’m not sure I saw 2 desk tidies the same colourway!
One did catch my eye and that’s the one I decided to remake on the video for you today.
I hope you like it! Isn’t that a great colour combination?
Have a bash at making these, they’re remarkably sturdy…!
- Cardstock – 8 x 8.5″ (20 x 21cm)
- Score on the LONG side 2, 4, 6, 8″ (5, 10, 15, 20cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 4, 5″ (10, 12.5cm)
- Cardstock Panels, 4 of each – 1.75 x 3.75″ (4.5 x 9.5cm) AND 0.75 x 1.75″ (2 x 4.5cm)
- DSP Panels, 4 of each – 1. 5 x 3.5″ (4 x 9.cm) AND 0.5 x 1.5″ (1.5 x 4cm)
- Size of the pot – 2 x 2 x 4″ (5 x 5 x 10cm)
- Footprint size – 4 x 4″ (10 x 10cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, Ireland, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!