How To Make Cash Stuffing Saving Mini Envelopes Tutorial – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
Does anyone else do cash stuffing? It’s a ‘big thing’ right now as a means of saving spare money, but without noticing it, and I thought I’d share a way to make your own little envelopes.
Forever ago, I used to have cash in envelopes for paying various things – milkman, after school club, pocket money etc – but as the internet and online banking/payments evolved, I stopped doing that.
And many decades ago, my late Nanna did similar!
But it’s a great way to set aside a little money each week or month, and almost forget to remember you have it.
***Oh and before I forget, it takes me 2 more videos before I realise why my number 3 doesn’t look quite right….
And while these little envelopes are designed specifically with a savings method in mind, they’d actually work very well for leaving tips, or putting your own handmade vouchers inside (I mention a year’s worth of babysitting as a gift – I’ll take that!).
I have 3 parts to this ‘series’ so to speak. You’ll see all 3 videos this week, and I hope you find them useful.
So, do you do cash stuffing or money savings challenges?
Ideas could be
- £20 a month for 12 months = £240
- £1 a day for a year = £365
- £5 a week for 52 weeks = £260
- Or perhaps, add money to a ‘birthday’ wallet each month to save up a cash gift for a child or grand child?
Anyway, let’s get into the how to make aspect of this, and if you do cash stuffing, I hope you find this useful!
- Paper – 4 x 7″ (9.5 x 17.5cm) And you can get 4 from a sheet of 12×12 paper
- Score on the LONG side at 3, 6″ (7.5, 15cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 0.5, 3.5″ (1, 8.5cm)
- Finished envelopes are 3×3″ (7.5 x 7.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, Ireland, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!