DIY Tutorial: How to Make a Triangular Treat Box by Hand – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
How adorable are these 2 boxes?
I made the Mint Macaron version quite a while back, before the retiring list was announced, but out with the old, and in with the new.
And the new uses the new Boho Blue cardstock and the gorgeous new Countryside Inn designer series paper.
I now can’t decided which I love more. I’ve been a long time fan of Mint Macaron, from way back when, but I adore the paper in this suite! It’s divine!
It’s a very easy little project to make, but I do apologise for the coughing right at the end. I filmed this only yesterday, and I’ve been ill for a good week now with a cold that keeps coming and going. It’s not covid, I’m regularly testing, but it’s a lingerer!
That meant that I had to stop filming and then finish off the last minute or so. So that’s why there’s a funny splice right at the end!
But I do hope you like the project and perhaps make one too.
Links to the magnets as promised
- Cardstock – 8 x 10.5″ (20 x 26.5cm)
- score on the LONG side at 2, 5, 7, 10″ (5, 12.5, 17.5, 25cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 2, 5″ (5, 12.5cm)
- PART SCORE as per the video at 1, 6″ (2.5, 15cm)
- DSP – 2.75 x 2.75″ (7 x 7cm)
- Finished Size – 3 x 3 x 2″ (7.5 x 7.5 x 5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, Ireland, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!