How to Make a DIY Cash Wallet Using Fresh As A Daisy Suite – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
OK, so I inspired myself this week!
As you know, I’ve been suffering with this dreadful cold for around 2 weeks now, partly across the school holidays, and I was struggling with inspiration. But, I just happened to glance across my desk one day, spotting my cash stuffing box, while contemplating another son’s birthday, and the 2 just went together in my head!
We do give cash to family members for their birthdays, usually my nephews, but as our sons get older (the eldest turns 20 in a few days time), they’re beginning to ask for cash now rather than ‘stuff’. Of course, I would happily purchase car parts for Jack should he want them, but he finds it easier to ask for cash and then he can order the parts himself! It’s a man/car thing…
But with that in mind, I decided to take a trio of my little envelopes and then fashion a card around them.
And this is the result!
What do you think?
I’m so happy with how it turned out, and it was a nice opportunity for me to use the new Fresh As A Daisy Suite that goes live next week. And yes, I used the notorious Wild Wheat in colour shade. I rather like it actually! (I also used Lemon Lolly, Moody Mauve and Bubble Bath too!)
So I hope you too can take inspiration from my cash wallet, and perhaps make a variation next time you’re giving someone cash as a gift.
- Cardstock 7 x 7″ (17 x 17cm)
- Score at 1-3/4, 5-1/2″ (4.25, 12.75cm)
- Patterned Paper Strips and Cardstock Strips – 1-1/2 x 6-3/4″ (4 x 16.5cm)
- Cardstock Backing – 3-1/4 x 6-3/4″ (8 x 16.5cm)
- Paper – 4 x 7″ (9.5 x 17.5cm) And you can get 4 from a sheet of 12×12 paper
- Score on the LONG side at 3, 6″ (7.5, 15cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 0.5, 3.5″ (1, 8.5cm)
- Finished envelopes are 3×3″ (7.5 x 7.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, Ireland, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!