DIY Handmade Candle Gift Box Tutorial – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
I am so pleased to share these 2 little boxes with you.
I really wanted to show off some new/returning colours and felt that a tone-on-tone project would be ideal.
My first candle box is using Bubble Bath with Berry Burst over it. Bubble Bath being the new colour. And it’s so pretty!
The second one is using the returning Lost Lagoon and Pretty Peacock. I didn’t use those 2 a huge amount when they were with us before, but I’m determined to this time around!
And of course, the lovely stamping comes from the new Crafting With You stamp set and the Petal Park set.
Now, isn’t this a fun way to gift a little votive candle?
I hope you like it!
- Cardstock – 8.5 x 6″ (21.5 x 15cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 2, 4, 6, 8″ (5, 10, 15, 20cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 2, 4″ (5, 10cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, Ireland, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!