How To Make a Wax Melt Holder With a Continuous Piece of Cardstock – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
You have no idea how excited I am to bring this project to you!
Waaaaay back in October 2014 is when I originally designed and created this project, and when I happened across some Yankee Tart Wax Melts a few days back, I knew exactly what I wanted to do with them.
I absolutely love Yankee Candle fragrances, but I don’t burn the tarts all that often, which is how I happened to misplace them for a while.
But of course, when you find something fabulous, and you know it’s something readily available and makes a great gift, you have to make a box for it!
I really love how this looks with the Inked Botanicals suite, and of course, we have pretty much all colours to match fragranced candles!
I hope you like this project, and if you make one, please share it with me.
Have a super weekend, I’m packing today as I’m off on the Stampin’ Up! incentive trip on Saturday, but I’ve got some fun projects to share with you while I’m away. Business carries on as normal!!!
- Cardstock – 11 x 4 3/4″ (28 x 12cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 3/8, 3 1/8, 3 1/2, 6 1/4, 7 1/4, 10″ (1, 8, 9, 16, 18.5, 25.5cm)
- Score FULLY on the SHORT side at 1, 3 3/4″ (2.5, 9.5cm)
- Score on the SHORT side to the 3rd score line at 5/8, 4 1/8″ (1.5, 10.5cm)
- DSP Panel – 2.5 x 2.5″ (6.5 x 6.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, Ireland, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!