How To Make Elaine Schader’s Lovely Decorated Gift Box – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
If you saw my video on Monday, you will have seen me share the swap that lovely Elaine Schader gave to me. I happened to be sat chatting to her when she was going through the swaps she had received, and she got back one of her own. She kindly gave it to me, and I’m sharing it with you here.
I’ve had a good look on her blog and on her youtube channel, but can’t find a tutorial that she’s created for this, so rather than link to something specific on her blog or channel, I’m linking to the front page so that you can see everything she’s created!
I literally didn’t create a sample of this before filming, I’m sharing hers and then I worked out her Imperial measurements and then converted them to Metric too (all that stuff’s below). And stuck as close to her original as I could.
I do love it, and the sizing of it means that it’s perfect for little 3×3″ cards and envelopes, bars of handmade soaps, and pretty much any other little things you want to include.
So on with the show, and again, Elaine, you’re an angel. Can’t wait to see you in Las Vegas in the summer!
- Cardstock – 10.5 x 7.25″ (26.5 x 18cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 1.5, 4.75, 6.25, 9.5″ (4, 12, 16, 24cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 0.5, 2, 5.25, 6.75″ (1, 5, 13, 17cm)
- DSP – 3 x 3″ (7.5 x 7.5cm)
- White Layer – 2.75 x 2.75″ (7 x 7cm)
- Finished Size – 1.5 x 3.25 x 3.25″ (4 x 8 x 8cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, Ireland, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!