How To Make An Extra Large Fold Flat Gift Bag – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
I’ve made many fold flat gift bags and gift boxes in the past, but I have never made one this big before!
I was inspired by a bag that I’d actually bought myself (well, technically 5 of them were purchased!), but I decided to see if I could recreate it, and make my own.
And, tra laaaaaa!
One, relatively easy, fold flat gift bag.
What do you think??
I love it! And despite it needing 2 full sheets of paper, it’s not as expensive as shop-bought gift bags are.
I’m so pleased with it, and the Les Shoppe paper is perfect!
Have a super day everyone, it’s almost the weekend, we have yet to firm up our plans, but I think the beach is calling. Somewhere on the North Norfolk Coast, or perhaps the Lincolnshire coastline!
- Both sheets of paper are the same size and carry the same score lines, however, the 2nd sheet has an additional score line which is how you create the ‘fold flat’ part of the bag
- Paper – 12 x 12″ (30.5 x 30.5cm)
- Score on the ‘correct’ side at 7, 9, 11″ (18, 23, 28cm)
- Score on the other side, at 9″ (23cm)
- on ONE of the sheets, on the ‘other’ side, you will add an extra score line at 7″ (18cm)
- the bag finishes up at 9 x 7 x 4″ (23 x 18 x 10cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, Ireland, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!