How To Make A Flop Open Box For Tic Tacs – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
I love it when my sons wander in to my office to check on what I’m doing, and offer up their thoughts, and if you saw Monday’s video, you know that Oliver had made some great suggestions and the card I shared there was his idea.
Well today, I have a project that Jacob came up with!
He suggested a ‘flop open’ box for Tic Tacs and even sketched out a little of what he wanted it to do!
And this is what I came up with!
Isn’t it cute and clever?
I wanted to use fairly ‘standard’ sized tic tacs, but with different colours to them, so I went to trusty Amazon to get mine. You can find the ones I bought HERE. I did go over to Amazon.com too, but wow, you guys have so many flavours. Sprite, Wintergreen. What actually is Wintergreen? Is it nice?
Anyway, I hope you like the project that Jacob came up with, I certainly do!
- Cardstock BASE – 9 x 8″ (20 x 22.5cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 3, 6″ (7.5, 15cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 3, 5″ (7.5, 12.5cm)
- Cardstock LID – 4 x 5″ (10 x 12.5cm)
- Score at 1″ (2.5cm) on Each Side
- 2 of 2.75 x 2.75″ (7 x 7cm)
- 3 of 1.75 x 2.75″ (7 x 4.5cm)
- Size When Completed – 2 x 3 x 3″ (5 x 7.5 x 7.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, Ireland, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!