How To Make a Glorious Gingham Treat Box with Ladybirds – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
In just one week’s time, my 2 youngest sons finish school for the Summer holidays. Luke has already finished (he sat his A-Level exams and finished in early June) and of course, Jack works.
But once Jacob and Oliver finish, it’s time for picnics and bike rides (yes, I believe I live in an Enid Blyton story book) and all those fun summery things!
And as the picnic season is upon us, I decided to pull out the Glorious Gingham paper and make a little box!
And while I’ve previously made a version of this box with butterflies, I decided to use a ladybird this time!
Of course I used my creative licence to give my ladybird a different colour, Berry Burst, and I think it works perfectly!
I love this little treat box, and I think it would be perfect tucked inside a picnic basket. With treats in of course…!
- Paper – 6 x 6″ (15 x 15cm)
- Score on the FIRST side at 1, 2.75, 3.75, 5.5″ (2.5, 7, 9.5, 14cm)
- Score on the SECOND side at 1, 5″ (2.5, 12.5cm)
- Finished Dimensions – 1 x 1.75 x 4″ (2.5 x 4.5 x 10cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, Ireland, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!