How To Make 3 Different Treat Bags with One Size of Paper – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
**Don’t forget, our 24 hour Stamp Sale is on NOW! Today Only!!**
I love it when I can be ‘clever’ with my designs.
I really wanted to make a little treat bag, but with a little experimenting, I have shown that you can take once size of paper and all but one measurement are exactly the same, but you come up with different heights.
All of the bags here start out with the same size piece of paper. All the vertical score lines are the same. But there is one that is different on the horizontal that gives us a variety of bag sizes.
I would say that the smallest bag would hold a handful of little loose sweeties or perhaps jewellery in tissue paper. But the others could hold larger gifts. Perhaps lipbalms or bigger sweets. But heck, they’re treat bags, you put in whatever you want to as a gift!
I hope you like them, and perhaps you’ll make some too!
- Paper – 8-1/2 x 4″ (21.5 x 10cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 2, 4, 6, 8″ (5, 10, 15, 20cm)
- Score on the SHORT side as follows
- Tallest Bag – 1-1/4″ (3cm)
- Middle Bag – 1-5/8″ (4cm)
- Shortest Bag – 2″ (5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, Ireland, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!