How To Make a Z Fold Opening Card Using Gorgeously & Masterfully Made – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
Well this is a nice little card!
I shared the ‘how to’ of this z fold card with my team when we had our retreat a week or so back, and decided to share it with you.
What’s nice though, is that I get to share another version as well! One of my team who was at the weekend, sent me one in the post with some vouchers she was cashing in.
It’s fun to see her version too!
I do hope you like the cards, all of them, and yes, they really are that easy to make!
- Finished Card Size – 3.5 x 3.5″ (9 x 9cm)
- Cardstock – 10.5 x 3.5″ (27 x 9cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 3.5, 7″ (9, 18cm)
- DSP and White Panels – 3-1/4 x 3-1/4″ (8.5 x 8.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, Ireland, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!