Zany Zoo Gift Box Idea – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
Now, who wouldn’t want a gift bag with a knitting llama or a raccoon with balloons on it?
I know I would love them!
I wanted to have a little play with the Zany Zoo stamp and die bundle today, and decided to bring out the paper pack too. Isn’t it so much fun?
I have a thing with animals on stamp sets. I’m not very good with the really realistic ones, but I can really get on board with cartoon ones. And the Zany Zoo animals are perfect!
They’re fun and cheerful and they do make me smile!
And in the video, you will hear my total delight at finally having found some low tack tape for holding dies in place. Yes, I really did get that happy!
Links are below
UK – HERE
Global – HERE
If you’re following along on my trip to the USA, the one where I take my 2 oldest sons to California and Las Vegas, well, today we are due to be at Universal Studios in Hollywood. Working on the theory that jet lag will have us up early….
I’ll try and share some photos on my instagram and facebook pages.
Have a super Friday everyone!
- Cardstock – 8 x 11″ (20 x 27.5cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 2, 5-1/4, 7-1/4, 10-1/2″ (5, 13, 18, 26cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1-1/2″ (4cm)
- PART Score on the LONG side, as per the video, at 1, 6-1/4″ (2.5, 15.5cm)
- DSP Panel – 6-1/4 x 3″ (15.5 x 7.5cm)
- Finished Size – 2 x 3-1/4 x 6-1/2″ (5 x 8 x 16.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use thehostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, Ireland, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!