Stunning Twist and Close Triangular Box with Winter Meadow – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
Did you have a nice weekend? Perhaps some crafting?
I finished off our Las Vegas Backstage Leadership event on Saturday and then Sunday we had plans to visit downtown Vegas and see the sights. Tonight though, we fly home from our 10 day USA adventure. We don’t land until about 4pm tomorrow though, so that jet lag is really going to kick me hard!
Today I have a stunning paper pack to show you, it’s from the Winter Meadow suite and is called Winter Meadow. I know that most of my team went crazy for this when we first got a look at the catalogue. It’s just divine and so so pretty!
I decided to put it onto one of my Twist and Close boxes, actually, this is the very first Twist and Close box that I designed, way back in 2017. All the ones that I have designed and created since then were spawned from this very idea!
They’re so easy to make, and you just decorate as you want. And I wanted to do Winter Meadow!
I hope you like these!
Wish me luck with the flying tonight….!
- Cardstock – 9.5 x 8″ (23 x 20cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 3, 6, 9″ (7, 14, 21cm)
- MARK on the LONG side at 1.5, 4.5, 7.5″ (3.5, 11.5, 17.5cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1.5, 6.5″ (3.5, 16.5cm)
- DSP – 2.75 x 4.75″ (6.5 x 12.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use thehostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, Ireland, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!