Simple Gift Bag using Stargazing and Crafting With You – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
How lovely is the Stargazing paper? I don’t really know anyone who is into stargazing, but yes, I do have Orion’s Belt on my arm, and yes, I do show it on the video….!
But that aside, the paper is rather fabulous, so I decided to use it for a simple gift bag.
And I love how they came out!
Simple and easy, just a little scoring, then some punching and stamping with the Crafting With You stamp set and that little gift bag is ready to fill and give away.
I like how the ribbon sets the punch off the page, and with some little embellishments scattered, it’s perfect.
Do you have the Stargazing paper? Get it if you don’t!
- DSP = 6 x 12″ (15 x 30cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 1.5, 5.75, 7.25, 11.5″ (4, 14.5, 18.5, 29cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1.5, 5.5″ (4, 14cm)
- Finished Dimensions to the tallest point – 4 x 1.5 x 4.25″ (10 x 4 x 10.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use thehostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, Ireland, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!