Trucking Along to Make a Tall Slim Gift Bag – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
Firstly, I want to say a huge thank you to everyone who has sent me emails and messages and well wishes. I feel I’m on the mend now, post covid, though the exhaustion is beyond anything I’ve experienced before. The unending need to sleep is overwhelming!
But I do feel that I’m getting better, and I’m simply taking each day as it comes.
So that’s why today I’m creating entirely on camera!
I sort of had an idea in mind of a project, but until I started creating, I wasn’t sure how it would turn out, and you do see that I make a little lane-swerve as I’m going along with those adorable trucks on the front!
I love this paper and the whole Merry and Bold suite. So much fun and all the bright colours!
And that Trucking Along bundle is so cute! I love it!
I hope you like this ‘on the fly’ project!
- Paper – 11 x 12″ (27.5 x 30.5cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 2.5, 5, 7.5, 10″ (6.5, 13, 19.5, 26cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 2.5″ (6.5cm)
- Finished Size – 2.5 x 2.5 x 9.5″ (6.5 x 6.5 x 24cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, Ireland, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!