Using BRAND NEW Delightfully Floral Paper To Make a Quick Fancy Fold Card – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
I absolutely love a fancy fold card, but I don’t really make them all that often. So with the fact that I’m making cards all this week, I decided that an easy fancy fold card would be perfect.
Plus, I really wanted to use the brand new Delightfully Floral paper that’s part of the standalone release we have right now.
And while it does work with the Translucent Floral bundle, I decided to use the Heartfelt Hexagon bundle instead. Also a new release!
I think these cards are lovely. They’re very simple to make, just one extra score line!
I hope you like them too!
- If using our Note Cards simply score at 1.5″ (3.8cm) on one length.
- If cutting and creating from scratch, here goes!
- Cardstock – 7 x 5″ (17.7 x 12.5cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 1.5, 3.5″ (3.8, 8.5cm)
- DSP Panels
- 2 of – 4.75 x 1.25″ (12 x 3cm)
- 1 of – 4.75 x 1.5″ (12 x 4cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use thehostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, Ireland, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!