Large and Pretty Delightfully Floral Bag – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
Did you see my video on Monday where I shared a tiny little Delightfully Floral bag from my team retreat? Well, this is the Big Sister version of it!
I really loved the mini version, but sometimes, we need a bigger bag!
And so, I made it 4 times bigger!
It builds in exactly the same way, but this time, it’s the big one.
And that means more room for decoration if you want.
Or just plain and let the paper and ribbon do the talking as I have.
I love both, but which do you like most?
- Paper – 12 x 12”
- Score on the FIRST side at 4, 8”
- Score on the SECOND side at 4.5, 7.5”
- Paper – 30 x 30cm
- Score on the FIRST side at 10, 20cm
- Score on the SECOND side at 11.5, 18.5cm
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, Ireland, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!