A Rather Lovely Gift Bag using 12 x 12 Delightfully Floral Paper – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
Happy Friday Everyone!
also, how is it already Friday? And how is it the middle of the month already!
I’ve had a very busy week working on projects and creations for everyone, along with the free shipping days we had at the start of the month. And, I’m utterly delighted to share that I have welcomed 7 new demonstrators on to my personal team! What a privilege it is for me to have those ladies join me, and for me to be part of their story!
I have new and exciting plans rolling out with my team right now and we kicked off with a 2 hour zoom crafting chatting hanging out session this week, which is going to be happening each week on different days and different times!
It was so much fun and we had team members joining us from the UK of course, where I am, but also some of our German, French and Dutch teams joined us too! It was fully international!
And talking of my team, I have another project from our Team Retreat at the end of last month.
If you saw my 2 projects last week, I shared a mini box and then it’s big sister that was 4 times larger. Well, when I was working on the measurements for the larger box, I somehow got them totally wrong.
But I loved the outcome so much, that I ran with it, and it went to our retreat as a project too!
And so I’m sharing it with you as well.
What I particularly like about this variation on the boxes is that this one can close up in a few different ways. With a top ‘holder’ like in my sample project (somewhat battered having travelled to our event and back, been passed round a room of almost 40 demos, and then sat on my my cat), but it also can tuck inside as seen in the video version, or perhaps left outside and closed with a magnet or velcro dot.
We love options!
Anyway, I hope you like the project as much as we all did!
- Paper – 12 x 12”
- Score on the FIRST side at 4, 8”
- Score on the SECOND side at 3, 9”
- Paper – 30 x 30cm
- Score on the FIRST side at 10, 20cm
- Score on the SECOND side at 7.5, 22.5cm
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, Ireland, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!