Making Yummy Sweet Treat Holders with Winter Meadow – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
Winter Meadow is such a pretty paper and it definitely has that frosty feel to it!
This project is very much one for using up scraps, it’s tiny and the paper needed is practically a sliver here and there!
I do love it though, and this was one of the projects for our team event from the end of September.
Having a project that doesn’t take too much thinking is always an ideal one for the team. We always make lots of projects, some more complicated than others, and it’s nice to slip in an easy one now and then too during the weekend.
And yes, I do always buy 3kg sacks of Swizzels for the team events, I have done for years!
for us in the UK, they’re easily found HERE but for my overseas friends, I think your mini airheads bars are the closest similar shape and size. They’re also very yummy and I stock up when I come over to the USA! So here’s a link to a bigger bag HERE for you!
Back to the project, what do you think? Isn’t it sweet (yes, that pun is totally intended!) and they’re ideal for small people visiting you!
- Cardstock – 5 x 3.5”
- Score on the LONG side at 2, 3”
- Inner Tabs – 5/8 x 4”
- Score on the LONG side at ½, 3-1/2”
- Paper Panels – 2 of 1.5 x 3” and 1 of 0.5 x 3”
- Cardstock – 12.5 x 8.5cm
- Score on the LONG side at 5, 7.5cm
- Inner Tabs – 1.5 x 10cm
- Score on the LONG side at 1, 9cm
- Paper Panels – 2 of 7.5 x 4cm and 1 of 7.5 x 1.5cm
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, Ireland, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!