Countryside Inn Note Card Holder Tutorial – #1 Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles
How lovely are these note card holder ideas?
I wish I could take credit, but I stumbled across a project by Rachel Tessman and I loved it! This is what demonstrators do, we share ideas. Rachel originally got her idea from a class she had attended with Terri Gaines and so we all share and share some more!
Along with the notecards, this was a lovely project for our team to make at my event last month, and they’re the final ones that I’m sharing.
Such a nice gift to give, and while it did cross my mind to make a batch of these in a more festive and Christmassy design, they’re actually a nice gift to give for a Christmas present, and then, well, you probably don’t want Christmas note cards as a gift to send out, after the event….!
Anyway, I hope you like them! Our team did!
Oh, and tomorrow is the final day for the incredible and epic joining offer. I just checked and 36 people have joined my team, 13 of those have joined my personal team! Honestly, this is a brilliant offer. More info HERE for you!
- Paper – 7.5 x 12”
- Score on the SHORT side at 1-7/8”
- Then FOLD the other side over to meet up it.
- On the SHORT side score at 5-5/8”, TURN and repeat!
- Cardstock Panel – 3-3/4 x 4-3/4”
- Score at 2, 2-3/4”
- Paper – 9 x 30cm
- Score on the SHORT side at 4.7cm
- Then FOLD the other side to meet up with it
- On the SHORT side score at 4.3cm, TURN and repeat!
- Cardstock panel – 9.5 x 12cm
- Score at 5, 7cm
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, Ireland, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!